"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou

something ABOUT PEDRO



I was born in 1974 in the suburbs of the enormous city of Buenos Aires in a typical italian-argentinian working-class family where I learnt that PASSION & HARD WORK are the keys to success!
From the very begining my family knew there was something wrong with me... I wanted to "see the world" so when I was 18 I did not ask for a motorbike or an old tiny car as expected! A few months before my birthday I had started my first real english lessons with Anthony, a young english bagpacker I met in the local bus who had just arrived in my town by mistake. I started begging my poor mum for a ticket to England in order to
improve my very basic english while living & working in Hastings (Southern England) with Anthony's family! This trip simply changed my life!
After learning a little bit more english I decided to bagpack all of Europe for months & years! At first I was by myself but I ended up leading a group of english speaking only low budget travelers who, I guess, enjoyed my cooking & negotiation skills!

Back home I finished my 5year degree in Tourism Administration at the jesuit Universidad del Salvador mostly to keep my mum happy & then go back to Europe but... last year in college I fell in love with VERONICA & we got married several years after.
In 1997 I got my first real job at United Airlines exactly the same day I was not accepted by British Airways so I had to change accents & learn how to deal with a totally different & amazing culture... the american way! At the same time Veronica was working for American Airlines so we were not allowed to talk business (pepsi vs coca cola)!
So many sudden changes in my life: 1- I change the cheapest seats in Aeroflot for free first-class seats at United (stand-by though) & travel all over the world until I left the company when my first daughter was born! 2- I learnt how to organize my chaos, set priorities, establish procedures & just " KISS Keep It Simple Sweetheart" which was very much against my anarchic italian blood! I did absolutely everything at United: check-in, ramp, complicated weight & balance, security & I was also the "lucky" expert on Delays & Cancellations for many many years!
Flight Attendants & Pilots were coming to Buenos Aires with their families & they wanted me to show them around the city in the morning as my shift at the airport started in the late afternoon until midnight! Very soon I was working on my own itineraries for individuals & small groups of travelers almost every day as my loyal flight attendants & pilots were referring me to some of their frequent flyers on-board.
In order to improve my skills as a guide I did every single history, architecture & art course available so that very soon I was OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED as
Professional Tour Guide of Buenos Aires (AGUITBA).
In 2004 Josefina was born & the financial situation at United was simply unbearable so that I decided to quit & dedicate myself entirely to my trips! It was a very risky decision as Tourism was just starting in Argentina & now I had a family to feed but a few weeks later I was leading large groups of cruisers around Cape Horn! I had the rare privilege to visit one of my dream places... Malvinas(Falkland Islands)! The following season I was leading expeditions to one place I had never even imagined I could go to.... ANTARCTICA!!! Since 2006 I am leading the most fascinating trips all over Argentina & Chile for the most prestigious Tour Operators & Universities in the USA! now I already have ALL 7 CONTINENTS!!!
Catalina was born in 2007 & now we are a family of 4 avid travelers who understand traveling as an espiritual necessity!!!


Come & share my passion for this amazing place!

I want to show you the natural & cultural beauties of my land as well as its real challenges for the future!